Le Musée de Saint-Boniface Museum features a shop that offers a variety of souvenirs, gifts and heritage-themed items related to the fur trade and the French and Métis cultures.
Shopping here, you will discover unique merchandise,
- the popular voyageur sashes
- voyageur shirts in various quality, patterns and sizes,
- small hand-made Red River carts,
- traditional toys,
- local hand-made gifts,
- local foods and Québec Maple Syrup products
- full Etchiboy product line
- and much more.
The Museum is a non-profit organization; all proceeds from any purchase made at the store supports Le Musée de Saint-Boniface Museum.
The store accepts major credit cards and debit cards.
For online purchases click here or for large volume orders, please contact us by email at email@example.com
To receive a one time 20% discount on an order and 10% discount on all orders, become a member of the museum!